Wednesday 10 November 2010

2010-2011 Season so far

So I have mixed views on this years season, just after the lost at home to Newcastle it does leave me and other fellow Arsenal fans a little flat. This is definitely the case at the moment. Here I will point out the good and the bad of our season so far as they are defiantly lots of positives too!

First off I'd like to say I'm very happy Rosicky has finaly got rid of his injury plagued Arsenal career and is playing and available, people may disagree but I think he's a vital player for Arsenal, his movement, passing and attitude makes the team so much more fluid. Everytime he comes off the bench the team play very well, and comming off the bench for him is certainly better than starting and getting injured.

As I am on the subject of players Samir Nasri has been phenomenal just the drive we have needed for a while and he and the team are benefiting alot by it! Jack Wilshere has come from being a good prospect for the future kid, to important member on the first team squad. He's 18 and that says it all really, his partnership with Fabregas will be a big part of the future for this team.

So let's talk a little about the bad, injuries are always a problem and this year it's same old. Loosing Vermaelen so far has been a big blow no question, and would love to say our defence can cope but I still see problems and mistakes. Now a red card for Koscielny we are down to bare roots, it's not helping the situation.
Going back to injuies and I think we all (if your not worried already) have to worry about Fabregas. Well his Hamstring. One game out a month because of this injury is going to hert us alot now and in the future!

Just a quick look on goalkeepers now and oh dear oh dear, Fabianski calmed my fears of goalkeeping errors lately but everyone knew a mistake was overdue. You can blame it on over-confidence but it shouldn't happen regularly like it does. I'll prey for a good signing this winter...

Roll on Wolves tonight, it will be alot of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment!!